- Shoot Site: Fireworks are launched from the shore just downstream from Mohawk Park. The best viewing is anywhere along Ellis Boulevard near Ellis Park.
- This event is paid for by the Cedar Boat Club and is totally free to the public. Thanks to the CRPD, Linn County Sheriff and DNR for providing security for this event!
- Come early because parking can be hard to find. The roads will be closed when no more parking is available.
- There will be food vendors servings cold drinks, BBQ, Funnel Cakes, and other cold treats near Ellis park.
- Boats are allowed to anchor in the cover or on the river, but must be downriver from the Cove entrance to remain safe distance from the shoot site.
- All Boats must have lights on at all times in the dark.
Boat at your own risk.
The show begins at twilight around 9:20pm on July 3rd, 2019